Friday, April 29, 2005 Page: 11A
WILKES-BARRE - Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas Judge Chester Muroski
on Wednesday jailed six defendants and issued arrest warrants for 24 others
who did not appear at a contempt hearing for failure to pay child support.
Defendants who were jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility
* Matthew Ceppa, Enterprise Street, Glen Lyon, $1,860.
* Wesley Concert, Center Street, Pittston, $5,629.
* James Simon, Bennett Street, Luzerne, $14,961.
* Bryan Blank, Shea Street, Nanticoke, $3,965.
* Michael Fox, Stanton Street, Wilkes-Barre, $385.
* Robert Thomas Sr., Morgan Street, Larksville, $9,613.
Defendants for whom warrants were issued were:
* Najeeb Bilal, North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, $6,914.
* Erin Chapman, Stark Street, Pittston, $9,663.
* Edward Prokop, Drifton, $476.
* James Benson, Estell Manor, N.J., $550
* Owen Davis, Oxford Street, Hanover Township, $10,476.
* Barry Seabridge, Mount Lookout Park, Exeter, $6,690.
* Corrie Davis, McCarragher Street, Wilkes-Barre, $1,852.
* Joseph Ziomek, Court Street, Hanover Township, $1,260.
* George Sims, West Broadway Street, Larksville, $752.
* Joseph S. Falcone, Jones Street, Wilkes-Barre, $856.
* Robert Jasterzenski, Bennett Street, Luzerne, $183.
* Jeffrey Santee, Lehman, $13,671.
* Eva DeJesus, Fulton Court, Hazleton, $376.
* David Allen, Pontiac, Michigan, $6,445.
* Jason Moran, Valley Road, Pottsville, $7,384.
* Cheryl Neikam, McKinley Street, Hazleton, $979.
* Richard C. West, North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, $18,238.
* Roy S. Evans, Beech Street, Edwardsville, $766.
* Christopher Griffiths, Nesbitt Street, Plymouth, $4,412.
* Jelishia Hightower, Monroe Avenue, Scranton, $2,186.
* Carmen Barletta, Byrd Street, Exeter, $203.
* Ronald Dearmitt, Elizabeth Street, Dallas, $308.
* Glen Strickland, Main Road, Hunlock Creek, $520.
* Joseph Shovlin, Madison Street, Wilkes-Barre, $942.