LUZERNE COUNTY EARLY RETIREMENTS
Friday, December 02, 2005 Page: 16A
Here's a list of the Luzerne County employees who will leave county
employment at the end of the year through an early-retirement incentive:
*Assessors: Ann Reed, clerk; Thomas Morrissey, evaluator; Mary Budrewicz,
clerk; Eugene Chromey, field investigator; Diane R. Hullick, field
* Building and Grounds: James Shedlock, custodian; Dominic T. Pizano,
custodian; Salvatore Farinella, administrative assistant; Theresa Craig,
custodian; William J. Giebus, custodian; Joseph S. Birosik, technician.
* Community Development: Walter Grodzki, mailroom; Sandra J. Russell,
* Clerk of Courts: Elaine Lewis, microfilm technician; Ralph Brown, intern;
Patricia Grevera, clerk typist; Dolores Seacrist, clerk.
* Road and Bridge: John J. Rajkiewicz, equipment operator; Kenneth Krushin,
equipment operator; Ronald Evans, foreman; George Swaditch Jr., equipment
operator; Donald Lechleitner, equipment operator.
* Court Administration: George Brussock, tipstaff; Madeline Motzki,
* Data Processing: Carol Yanik, mailroom clerk; Richard Grabosky, mailroom
* Prison: Harry Parri, maintenance; Patricia A. Sudol, corrections officer;
Charles Hatchko, corrections officer; Raymond Stolinas, resident aide; Harold
Jones, maintenance; Robert Griffiths, lieutenant; Karen Keating, data/desk
clerk; Patricia Kruczek, corrections officer.
* Coroner: Catherine Davis Brown, clerk typist.
* 911: Rosemary Oliver, data control; Michael J. Belak, data control; Ellen
DeAngelo, data control; James R. Noyalis, supervisor.
* Probation Services: Gertrude Evans, executive secretary; Lewis
Kwarcinski, deputy probation chief; Margaret Saporito, receptionist.
* Security: Michael Habib, director; Robert F. McGinley, security guard.
* Magistrates: Joyce B. Culver, secretary; Barbara A. Macarevich,
secretary; Sarah Dovin, secretary; Patricia Soltis, secretary.
* Public Defender: Lewis J. Bott, assistant public defender; William R.
Feldman, officer manager.
* Recorder of Deeds: Leonard Krufka, clerk.
* Emergency Mangement Agency: Albert Bardar, director; Patricia L. Matus,
bookkeeper; and Fay Walters (Clemm), specialist.
* Domestic Relations: Marian Malkemes, clerk typist; Ann Marie Murray,
clerk typist; Helen Healey, receptionist; Bernadette Gavin, clerk typist;
Nancy Silvi, support officer; Helen Benczkowski, clerk; Barbara Yacuboski,
clerk typist; Leslie M. Horoshko, clerk typist.
* Mapping: Michael Popson, CAD draft; Alfred Tossi, supervisor.
* Purchasing: William P. Burke, director; Antoinette D. Stec, clerk typist;
Marlene T. Kosenak, clerk.
* Tax Claim: Joan Ann Zapotocki, clerk; Raymond Metzo, clerk; Maryellen
Onuschak, clerk; M. Virginia Augello, director.
* Treasurer: Gayle Butcher, bookkeeper; Lovey Drahus, deputy director.
* Sheriff: Michael Barna, deputy sheriff.
* Moon Lake: Russell Otway, security officer; Joseph J. O'Donnell, security
* Children and Youth: Linda Savitski, administrative assistant; LeDonne
Kelly, caseworker; Mark Schrode, program specialist; Evangeline White,
caseworker; Kenneth G. Smith, caseworker; Joyce Rutherford, clerk typist;
Brenda Kocher, caseworker; Eugene N. Caprio, administrator.
* Register of Wills: Kathleen Silviano, clerk.
* Valley Crest Nursing Home: Frank Barber, environmental services aide;
Barbara Mondulick, laundry aide; John Lavan, environmental services director;
Nancy Bush, nursing aide; Robert J. Williams, storekeeper; Mark Lucas,
assistant maintenance supervisor; Samuel Argo, activity aide; Michael
Charnichko, maintenance; Elizabeth Spiccioli, nurse aide; Stephen Sherin,
maintenance; Rosalie Booth, environmental services aide; Paul Reiss, assistant
PC director; Theodore Gabel, maintenance; Catherine A. Cometa, aide; Carol Ann
Hopkins, nurse aide; David Silverstein, analyst; Richard Kukosky, maintenance;
Albert Kosloski, general supply director; Dawn Webb, dietary aide; Shirley
Coffay, nurse aide; Rosemaire Unvarsky, nursing aide; Martha Boyle, dietary
aide; Jo Ann Lorah, clinical services coordinator; David Kachurak, supply
supervisor; Joseph Alba, cook; Oreste Ruotolo, cook; Amy Cybulski, personal
care; Alberta M. Halftown, nurse aide; Rosalie Hreha, nursing supervisor; John
Kolaski, LPN; Victoria Price, environmental services aide; Bonnie Felch, LPN;
Alberta L. Kolojejchick, aide; Bonita Graboske, nurse aide; Andrea Potichko,
laundry director; Joseph P. Murphy, LPN; Nancy Ogin, environmental services
aide; Susanne Cooper, executive secretary; Gary Lowe, group leader; Charlene
Thomas, aide; Anna Mae Lavan, switchboard operator; Anthony Gorham,
environmental services aide; Eleanor Adams, clinical services supervisor;
Edward J. Manarski, human resources director; Barbara Walski, nursing aide;
Janice Moyer, nursing aide; Rachel McHugh, clinical worker; Elaine P.
Stefanowicz, caseworker; Florence Mahalick, nursing aide; Carol Farinella,
personal care; Ruth Ann Galli, nursing aide; Janet Baggs, LPN; Michael A.
Martin, maintenance; William J. Noss Jr., security director; Gloria Barletta,
environmental services aide; Michelle Constantino, coding officer; Deborah J.
Gill, RN; Sandra Jean Harowicz, RN; Nancy L. Hurst, RNAC; Patricia Sklanka,
assistant administrator; Robert Dankovitch, dietary aide; Paula Wojcik,
laundry aide; Joanne T. Nardone, dietary aide; Judith K. Williams, activities
aide; Cynthia J. Kowalski, nursing director; Joan Dotzel, nurse aide; Irene
Dutko, nurse aide; Diane Kwashnik, LPN; Joyce Volpicelli, nursing supervisor;
Denice Harris, activity assistant director; Agnes Woytas, environmental
services aide; Karen S. Beckley, scheduling clerk; Nancy George, LPN; Charles
Lamoreaux, nursing aide; Teresa Mawson, program assistant; Teofil Zalinski,
environmental services aide.
* Bureau of Aging: Eugene Nugent, planner; Marianne Infantino, director;
George Flint, care manager; Linda Rondinella, manager; Thomas Cresci,
administrator; Miriam Cannon, manager.
* Environmental Special Projects: Ronald Rugletic, director.
* Transportation: Ronald Radtke, driver; Robert Sonday, driver; Martin A.
Rafferty, driver; Howard Reimiller, driver; Carol Flaherty, dispatcher; Samuel
P. Zachary, driver; Saverio Costantino, driver.
* MH/MR: Frank Moranski, title unspecified; Stanley L. Perry,
administrative officer; Patricia Creazzo, caseworker.
* Solid Waste Management: W. Edward Latinski, Recycling coordinator.
* Human Services: Joseph Loftus-Vergari, administrator.
* Workforce Investment: Keith E. Perluke, specialist; Francis D. Sauchak,
fiscal director; Anne Zoltewicz, fiscal technician; Paul N. Kosakowski,