WILKES-BARRE – A woman told police at 9:26 a.m. Saturday that she was physically assaulted and then sexually assaulted at a Kidder Street location.
WILKES-BARRE – Officials at Summit Health Care on Friday reported that they suspect an employee used the company credit card to make unauthorized purchases at multiple locations.
WILKES-BARRE – Police said Nicholas Morrissey, 24, New Alexander Street, Wilkes-Barre, faces harassment, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief charges after Luis Coll-Barrios, Carlisle Street, Wilkes-Barre, and James Casey, Hanover Street, Wilkes-Barre, both told police Saturday that Morrissey kicked a hole in the wall at 72-74 New Alexander Street, used obscene language and made threats.
WILKES-BARRE – Loren Swartz and Melissa Harris face possession of drug paraphernalia charges after police allegedly found drug paraphernalia in their car while responding to a reported drug overdose in the Home Depot parking lot on Spring Street at 6 p.m. Saturday.
WILKES-BARRE – The following thefts and burglaries were reported:
• Carla Leo of South Sherman Street told police at 4:45 a.m. Saturday that Josue Faurelus and Michael Thomas illegally entered her residence and damaged items. Police arrested the men and transported them to Luzerne County Correctional Facility for arraignment.
• Jill Urban of Stairville Road, Mountain Top, told police at 11:35 a.m. Saturday that someone stole a Pioneer CD player and 50 CDs from her Volkswagen Jetta while it was parked on Ralph Street.
• Kevin Rogan of Church Road, Mountain Top, told police at 1:50 p.m. Saturday that someone stole his wallet from his 2006 Jeep while it was parked at South Pennsylvania Avenue and East Market Street.
• Stanley Kowalczyk told police at 12:07 p.m. Sunday that someone stole assorted tools from his shed on Chester Street.
WILKES-BARRE – Police said Kimberly Barthold, Stanley Denniston and Lenore Fox were charged Saturday with possession of stolen property from the Murray Complex in Wilkes-Barre.
WILKES-BARRE – The following incidents of criminal mischief were reported:
• Police said five people reported Sunday morning that their vehicles were spray-painted while parked between 61 and 83 Courtright Street. The victims are Beverly Davis, Brian Curley, Louis Delgado, Gerald Curley and Frank Mozdian.
• Gary Morrison told police at 11:34 a.m. Sunday morning that someone poured paint on his 2006 Mazda while it was parked on East North Street.
WILKES-BARRE – Nghia Do, 31, of Regent Street, Wilkes-Barre, was arrested on evidence of drunken driving after police pulled him over on South Wilkes-Barre Boulevard Sunday while he was driving with two flat front tires. Police said Do was also found in possession of drug paraphernalia.
WILKES-BARRE – Two men face charges after police responded to a complaint of a disorderly group of about 50 people at Livingston Lane just after 9:30 p.m. Saturday. Joshua Johnson, 20, of Kennedy Street, Pittston, was cited with underage consumption of alcohol, and Kevin Pizzano, 28, of Idlewood Drive, Dallas, was cited with failure of disorderly persons to disperse after police told him to do so, police said.
WILKES-BARRE – The following incidents of public drunkenness were reported:
• David Roglich, 21, of William Street, Pittston, was cited after he was observed at 2:17 a.m. Sunday at South Franklin and West South streets.
• Gary Oliawany was cited after he was observed at 10:13 a.m. Saturday at East Northampton Street.