7th Annual Bike Run Oct. 13 by the Irem Motor Corps at Two Jacks Cycle (1019 N. Washington St., Wilkes-Barre). Sign in 10-11:45 a.m. 40-45 mile ride starts 12 p.m. and ends at Irem Country Club Pavilion. $15 rider & $15 passenger donation includes food, beverages and entertainment. All bikes & walk-ins welcome. Benefits the Shrine Hospitals & Transportation Fund. Contact Rich Brown 570.947.7111 or Ed Reese 696.3036 for info.
Christmas Toy Run Sept. 29 to benefit CrossWalk Mobile Children’s Outreach to help make Christmas special for local kids in need. Drop off begins at 10 a.m. at The Rock (340 Carverton Rd., Trucksville). Light lunch, entertainment. Take a tor of the Yellow Crosswalk Truck, biker blessing. Group ride leaves 1 p.m. Bring a new, unwrapped toy (no plush animals) and/or a $10 donation. Rain or shine.
Fall Charity Ride for Women’s Resource Center Oct. 14. Registration 10:30-11:30 a.m. at North American Warhorse. Rides starts 12 p.m. (rain or shine), ends at Willow Restaurant, Dunmore. $15 rider, $5 passenger includes food, drinks, prizes and music by The Fuzzy Park Duo. Contact Pat Gallacher at email@example.com.
Greater Scranton Jaycees Reindeer Run Sept. 30, 9-10:30 a.m. at the Motivations Fitness Center (1128 Meade St., Dunmore). Live band, food, beverages, games. $15 per driver, $10 per rider. Proceeds benefit Jaycees Santa Parade. Pre-register at scrantonjaycees.org and receive a free t-shirt. Call Dawn at 570.479.0346.
Haystacks (116 Wilkes-Barre Twp. Blvd., Wilkes-Barre, 822.4474)
Every 2nd Fri. (rain dates the following Sat.) Oct. 12. Music, prizes, pizza, wings, 50/50 (benefits the Ronald McDonald House kids).
• Cancer Benefit & Motorcycle Ride for Amanda Owens: Oct. 13, 50-mile ride begins 10 a.m., $15. Contact Mark Smith 570.300.1003, ext 3322 for more info.
Hi Lites Motor Club ( www.hilitesmotorclub.com or 570.477.2477 or 570.675.2550) a non-profit organization caring for the youth of today and tomorrow, “Take a Kid to a Car Show:”
• Oct. 20, Subway Rest. Dundee, 2-5 p.m.
Johnny Diamond Auto/Truck Cruises ( www.5150misfits.zoomshare.com)
Food, beverages, give-a-ways, 50/50, live music from ’50s-’60s. American custom, muscle, foreign welcome.
• Every 2nd Tues., Modern Bowling Lanes (Rt. 11, Exeter) Oct. 2, 16, 6-9 p.m.
• 2nd Annual Halloween “Spooky Cruise” Oct. 17 (rain date Oct. 24). 6-10 p.m. at Modern Lanes, Exeter. $4/car, cash prize Best Adult costume, Best Kid Costume trophy, goodies for kids, spooky music.
• Ride: Main Ave. Ice Cream in Scranton, Sept. 28, meet at Love the Arts, 7 p.m.
• Toy Run to The Rock in Trucksville: Sept. 29, leave Love the Arts 7:15 a.m. to meet at the Rock at 8 a.m. Ride leaves 1 p.m. Call or email for directions.
The NEPA Region of Antique Automobile Club of America: ( www.nepr-aaca.org)
• Public Square Car Cruise: Sept. 28, Oct. 26, 6 p.m. rain or shine. Awards/prizes given out 9 p.m. Trophies for Motorcycles and Auto Classes and 50-50 drawing for cash and prizes. Located on Public Square, Wilkes-Barre the last Fri. of every month. Open to all types of vehicles.
Pacers of NEPA Cruises:
• Oct. 17, Wendy’s (Rt. 11, Larksville) from 6-9 p.m. 50/50 drawings, door prizes, food & fun for everyone.
For more information, call Charlie at 570.779.2505.
Wilkes-Barre Car Cruises, Public Square, last Friday of each month.
Toys for Tots Auto Show: Oct. 21, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Trout Pond Park (Muncy) presented by HF Performance Show Series. Registration includes a vehicle or vendor, 1 new unwrapped toy or $10. Call 570.752.3034 for more info.